When it comes to your business strategy this season, heck every season, your #1 priority is maximizing profits. Well then don’t take website hosting for granted! Did you know that choosing the wrong web host can have a negative impact on your business and income? Here are just 3 problems that can come from a poor web host when you simply just on price:
- Loss of money! If your site goes down, your potential customers will not be able to view your rates, availability, fishing reports or book a spot. Even worse, if you host an online store, you will lose out on potential sales and income. Amazon recently had a 40 minute outage which cost them approximately $5 million dollars. While your loss might not be as big, you don’t want to miss out on a single charter!
- Negative effect on your SEO Ranking – Your goal with content marketing is to rank high in search results so customers can easily find you. If your site is down repeatedly when search engines are attempting to visit, then your ranking will be adversely affected. Aside from downtime, many SEO experts believe that slow websites can also hurt your rankings.
- Security and Malware Attacks – There is no perfect solution for keeping your website secure. However a reputable web hosting company will back up your data and make it easy to restore in case your site is hacked. They will also assist you with technical support, maintenance and security issues.
Charternet Web Solutions Hosting vs the “Big Guys”
At Charternet Web Solutions, we know you have options when it comes to hosting your website therefore before you settle just on price review some tips that will protect you and your online business:
- Excellent customer support. The internet never sleeps and fast, reliable, and knowledgeable customer service is crucial. Hosting providers may claim they offer 24-7 support, but you will never know till you are faced with a tough situation. At Charternet, not only do you know exactly who you are talking to, but we have over 20 years experience in the marine industry with hundreds of satisfied customers. Don’t take our word for it. See just what they have to say. Customer Testimonials
- Cost should not be your only consideration. As the saying goes, “you get what you pay for.” As a business, you cannot afford to experience extended downtime. Charternet provides you with a dedicated team and quality technical support to help you navigate and take steps to ease technical issues.
Truth is – You do not need a lot of choices to make the right call. What you need instead, is a trustworthy source to be part of your online team and also knows your industry – that is us! Our hosting package offers many more features than the “big guys” plus the focused attention and dedication of a specialized firm.
Contact us today if you’re ready for a team dedicated to helping you reel in that next customer!