Deciding to hire an SEO firm is a big decision that can drastically improve your site, save time, and increase the likelihood of converting a new customer! And when it comes to search engine optimization for marine based business, Charternet Web Solutions has two decades of experience behind us. Our online marketing team provides useful services for website owners, including:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- Expertise specific for marine based business
Before beginning your search for an SEO, Google has suggested the following questions as a jumping off point when talking with your potential online marketing team. We also wanted to you to see what Charternet Web Solutions is all about!
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories? Sure can! Check out our blog for lots of success stories and our industry specific solutions for fishing charters, yacht brokers, excursion companies, and e-commerce for more details on what we have done! Plus, see our latest customer feature!
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines? Yes, we do – to the T! If you would like to know more, let us know!
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business? We sure do! You can find more details by clicking HERE.
- What’s your experience in my industry? At Charternet Web Solutions, we have over two decades of experience in online marketing for marine businesses. That means you know exactly what key words you need, how competitive your market is, strategies to increase your rankings and much, much more!
- What’s your experience in my country/city? As we said above, we have decades worth of experience in the marine industry – and that specialty goes nationwide. From Alaska to the West Coast, the East Coast to the BVI’s, the USVI’s to Florida and Texas – we know it all!
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them? You are available via phone or email. Any changes to your site will be thoroughly discussed, reasons why explained, and a course of action presented. We are part of YOUR team!
And as a bonus, you can see exactly who we are (and what we look like) in this video!
Some companies claim to “guarantee” high ranking for your site in Google’s search results. Charternet programs focus not only on increasing your rankings and visibility, but also on increasing the appeal of your listings and then the convertibility of your organic traffic. By focusing on the entire conversion funnel, you’re able to take full advantage of your organic listings and SEO to generate substantially more new sales.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation audit of your site. Together we can pull up your Google rankings and start reeling in more site traffic!