Is the fishing charter boat in the slip next to you getting more business even though you have a new website and are regularly posting fishing reports? With Google on a mission to deliver the best search experience ever you cannot just HAVE a website to say you have one, call it a day and go fishing. On top of having fresh great content that reaches out to your potential, current and past customer base, you need a solid online marketing strategy that builds brand awareness.
You must have a solid online marketing strategy that focuses on organic (learn more about SEO or search engine optimization here) and paid search results both. However paid search marketing or PPC (pay-per-click) is one of the fastest ways to achieve page one results. Granted you will pay for it because it is just as it says, Pay-Per-Click. So if you are tired of watching other boats pull out of the dock more often than you this summer here are 3 reasons why PPC can be the game changer:
- It is cost effective. One of the biggest myths about PPC campaigns circles around cost. The truth is this – you decide just how much you spend and not a penny more. That is right you only pay for clicks and if you say my daily budget is $20 your ad will simply go offline after you generated enough clicks to spend $20. Plus everything is measurable, from the impressions your ads will receive, clicks you will get, visits to your website and conversions and our marketing team studies these numbers well before we advise to spending more.
- It’s the fastest method to get targeted visitors. Whether you are a fishing charter, a yacht broker, or a sailing school, getting quality leads is crucial to converting a potential client into a customer. With PPC, our team with work with you to choose which keywords should prompt your ad to be shown at the top of Google search results. Think of it this way: SEO is a slow burn when driving to targeted traffic while PPC is almost instant. Of course the benefits from achieving high organic rankings are enormous but you need to be patient and have a good SEO plan to get there. If you haven’t been focused on SEO until now it won’t have in impact on bookings this summer but PPC certainly will.
- It works well with other online marketing channels. PPC advertising is an important component of your digital marketing strategy and works well with all other marketing channels. For example:
- We can use PPC to test the effectiveness of different keywords to your specific marine industry target group so that you know which keywords to target with long term SEO.
- We can use PPC to get more email signups and enrich your email marketing campaigns.
- It’s a great way to test ads that you can then leverage on Facebook to use yet another marketing channel to drive traffic.
Interested in increasing traffic to your site? Charternet marketing programs focus not only on increasing your rankings and visibility, but also on increasing the appeal of your ads and then the convertibility of your paid traffic. By focusing on the entire conversion funnel, you’re able to take full advantage of your paid listings and PPC to generate substantially more new sales. Lets get started!